#mybluelineexperience

 #mybluelineexperience.

 Hello every one viewing this page on my blog, I will really want you to be patient because I will be sharing my experience on train,how it went ,how thrilling and how exciting it was and what business idea came to my mind.

 So let's start with my journey from LASU gate down to mile 2 before boarding the train.

I left LASU gate 1:15pm and arrived at mile two 1:42 for 300 naira although there was a slight traffic as drivers will want to pick passengers by the road sides.

I got to mile two and alighted from the bus and headed straight to the terminal, immediately I got the terminal trying to ask on how bookings is been done,the first question I was asked was if I have the card to board the train which I said I didn't.so I got one and I loaded money on it 1000 naira after that I was asked to wait for the next trip by 2.

this was me in the waiting area, waiting for the next trip.

i waited till 2 pm and then the train arrived, i wasn't the only one there i boarded the train with some other people.it took us 35 minutes before getting to marina as we stopped by each terminal, we stopped at alaba, iganmu and national theatre before getting to marina.


On getting to marina we were asked to check-in first and we all proceeded to our different direction, i headed back to the train again and we came back to mile 2. but i noticed that people were super excited and they took series of pictures, i then thought in my mind that photography won't be a bad business idea on the train.like you help people take standard pictures and you get paid, it is not a bad idea.
the trip was nice actually i won't lie it was really nice.
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAGE 4

PAGE 2

#30dayschallenge